No announcement yet.

LeeBerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can run USB movies from the wall so long as the addresses stay correct. The problem is that the USB drive label is randomly assigned. For example on booting up, USB 1 may be at usbB1 or it might have been labelled usbB2 and therefore not corresponding to the designated label when the library was built. Check the address shown at the bottom of the screen when you select it at the wall.

Comment

May I please be added to the internal forum, Thanks

Comment

AHH. That makes sense. Ill check that. So basically ill have to make sure it never gets turned off and redo the path then rebuild the library.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger21 View Post
          I have all of my movies on the poster wall. I have the addresses in the media library settings. It just wont load any of the movies from the usb drives using the poster wall I am using 2003. So I guess the question is, Does it support usb drives connected directly at this time or does it not in this version.
          There is limited support for USB. I can play movies stored on USB from the wall, so long as they are on the first partition. Can you see the drives from Windows explorer? Check that the address to your movie through explorer is the same as that showing on the poster wall when you select a movie. As I said, the USB addresses can get scrambled on boot up.

Comment

I created a backup of John Wick 3 and I get a error message when viewing saying that the disc I have inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by juantwothree86 View Post
              I created a backup of John Wick 3 and I get a error message when viewing saying that the disc I have inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.
              I notice that you have posted this problem on different topics and threads. We have noticed your report, and need some files from you to help fix the issue, please check your other thread. Also, I really don't think duplicating this post could be of any help in this case. Please stick to your original thread and provide the information we need, we will check it out for you as soon as possible, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X