Pathplayer options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathplayer options

I would like the option to bypass the "auto disable" of Pathplayer.
    I have seen many members logs where Pathplayer disables on newer movies and it should not have.

I do not know if this is a new encryption scheme by the movie companies.

I really do not mind asking a member for their logs, and seeing that this is an older movie and telling them to disable Pathplayer, as they learn something in the process also.

Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

This was put in to counteract a problem with some TV episode and exercise/training/lesson discs that don't have a clear main title. Maybe they just need to fine-tune the logic.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      This was put in to counteract a problem with some TV episode and exercise/training/lesson discs that don't have a clear main title. Maybe they just need to fine-tune the logic.
      Yes, I agree it is very use full if the disc does not have a main title, or that the movie companies have found a new encryption to fight copying their movies and this is the reason I am seeing this.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X