subtitles in PGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subtitles in PGS

When you use Blu-Ray Ripper to MKV more convenient leave subtitles in PGS then extract to SUB folder.

Moved tread to appropriate sub-forum
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Feature on the way

I believe this feature is soon available, if I did not misunderstand you:

As me, you want to keep the original BD SUP/PGS subs in MKV container instead of muxing them with a separate utility (e.g. BDSup2Sub)?

A recent reply on a similar matter from General Questions:

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      No, at this point you can't. You still have to mux subs into container using other program. However, this option is on devs' to do list and they promised this function will be available shortly.

Comment

count me in
        this seems like a very common setting for people who back up disks.
        having it hard coded isn't always appropriate. sometimes friends hate subtitles so the option to turn them on and off in ps3/pc would be awesome.

Comment

Any news?

Any news on this feature from the devs?

I really believe this feature would be the icing of the cake for many DVDFab users, incl. myself.

I am actually a bit surprised that this functionality is not available in v8.1.2.6, since IPopov50 mentioned "available shortly" a while back. Or is possible to customize a profile to activate the feature?

It is not my intend to bitch about it, really......but I think this feature would be very useful for many users, maybe even increase the amount of DVDFab users.

intentus

Comment

Working...
          X