This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View dvdfab full window view

Hi is there any possibility of including DVDFAB IN FULL viewing mode...At the moment it views only in the center of my laptop screen what about viewing the whole size of a pc or laptop screen...

MANY THANKS

TC01

Hehe, I strongly second this request. In today's large, hi-res LCD world, I find DVDFab's fixed screen-size mode not just a little outdated, but also somewhat cumbersome in actual use.

While seeing the video preview any larger is not a big deal (and I know you can double click it to see it full screen), working with long lists of anything, ex. the Titles list is a bit of a pain. Besides, the vertical scroll bar is very funky in it's implementation - it is "jumpy" and does not follow true Windows UI guidelines.

To boot, a lot of horizontal scrolling becomes necessary with the smallish application window size, to see list item names/descriptions in full, etc., so overall, the experience is a bit clunky, in spite of a very neat and clean looking layout. That is the irony of DVDFab - looks great but is a little cumbersome to use.

I think these UI problems can be a thing of the past by simply allowing flexible resizing of the application's windows - let the end-user benefit from the screen resolution they have, let them reduce the number of clicks and scrolls required to deal with today's fairly sophisticated DVD content layouts. Make us happier!

Comment

Working...
    X