Worst User Interface Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mountainquilter View Post
    I don't like it half as much as the old interface! I am trying to rip a DVD and I can only get an MP3 where are my controls? Why ruin a nice interface when nobody was complaining about it! Now we need instructions on how to do what we already knew before and your instructions on your website are for the old GUI, what's that all about???? And I still can't copy Jack Reacher!!!!!! It wants a double sided disk! Guess that's a lost cause!
    Go to common settings here and select customize and set the DVD5 size to 4472 and do Jack Reacher:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm with muzikman in this instance, personally I don't like the overall look, then to the changes :- the lack of the progress bar, for noobs who have never used this before they will not notice the difference.

For people like myself who have been using DVDFab since V6, each update / upgrade didn't worry me UNTIL I got to version 9. Yes I have the latest release.

Do I like it NO!!

Comment

I don't know why people say v9 can't do what v8 did. V9 has every setting in it that v8 had. All you have to do is spend a little time looking. I was one who liked v9 better from the time it came out even with all the bugs it had at the beginning. I like the look better, looks more modern to me. I took right to it, for me it's simpler to use than v8 was. Always going to be some who don't want to let go. Still users out there on Windows 98. The OP who is supposed to be a developer and having this much trouble with v9. I'm having a hard time believing the whole thing.
        I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Working...
        X