Ability to customize and save profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ability to customize and save profiles

I am currently using the latest ver of DVDFab and have noticed, that while using the DVD Ripper, under the "Customized" tab, I change settings to meet my preferences however when the program closes, or I insert a new disc, the some of the settings go back to the default, even though I've saved the profile as my default and have 'checked' "Apply to All".

It would be a nice feature that when you create a new profile (or tweak an existing one) under the DVD Ripper, you be able to rename it to something you know (i.e. for different applications), and that all the settings are exactly the way you have them instead of saving the profile, "over-writing" the profile there and having the settings change.

Thank You

Banff,
    That's almost exactly the request I made under my thread :-
    http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26421 Look at item e)
    I agree with you, some things should be made sticky or (better still) as you suggest 'let us name the profile'
    Mutt ... All-In-One Lifetime Member

Comment

Hopefully someone @ DVDFab is listening. I also agree with the extra clicking...not sure of its purpose.

I wonder if there is a file that can be tweaked manually to achieve the same results so it wasn't done directly via the UI of the program but rather tweak a part of the code.

I used to use DVD-Rebuilder and there was a text file that could be tweaked moderately so you didn't have to change it from the UI all the time. Worked awesome.....and if you made it a read-only file, it couldn't reset.

Sadly, I'm not looking to re-encode, just looking to Rip/Convert to a different file type for travel/portability.

Comment

Working...
      X