Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) decoding hevc 8 bit and 10 bit

Hello, you could replace the following 8-bit and 10-bit hevc decoding:

--preset medium --ctu 32 --rd 3 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 3 --b-intra --no-fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 20 --bframes 4 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass

with the following two?

--preset medium --ctu 64 --rd 4 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 3 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 20 --bframes 4 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass

--preset slower/very slow --ctu 64 --rd 4 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 5 --b-intra --fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 40 --bframes 8 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass

thanks

Hello, here are the additional minimum settings without making coding too heavy as long as fast intra is enabled along with the b-intra:

--b-pyramid --signhide --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree

Comment

hi ,

we test your encode command,
      your can use in advance setting , command part.

10bit: --input-depth 10 8bit: --input-depth 8

Or, your want it hard code in soft ?

yours,
      Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        hi ,

yours,
        Wilson
        just the one with your base? or even adding what I informed you

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          hi ,

yours,
          Wilson
          thank you but i think you should make some changes within this hevc coding of yours:

--preset medium --ctu 32 --rd 3 --no-rdoq-level --no-psy-rdoq --ref 3 --b-intra --no-fast-intra --keyint 250 --min-keyint 23 --rc-lookahead 20 --bframes 4 --b-adapt 2 --slow-firstpass

that is:

ctu to 64 ; aq-mode 3 ; aq-strength 2,0 ; no-cutree ; weightp ; weightb ; no-fast-intra to fast-intra ; psy-rd 1.0 ; rd 3 to rd 4 ; min-keyint 23 to min-keyint 24

Comment

--input-depth 8 , alone fails to best set the uniformity of color and background when I increase the lighting manually with the Player, and --b-pyramid --strong-intra-smoothing --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree to which I would add other peculiarities to standardize the background at the beginning "Burlesque 2010 Bluray"

there's a way to decide for yourself how to set, if you then find a way to make setting the choice of how to encode easier and self-editable, overwriting your string
            Last edited by giaonmarcello9; 02-07-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Hello, would you kindly have a way of checking this? thank you, with Bluray 1:1 8 Bit:

--b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 0 --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me umh --subme 4 --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --sao selective-sao 4 --no-early-skip --rskip --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post
                Hello, would you kindly have a way of checking this? thank you, with Bluray 1:1 8 Bit:

--b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 0 --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me umh --subme 4 --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --sao selective-sao 4 --no-early-skip --rskip --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree
                --b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 0 --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me umh --subme 4 --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --sao --selective-sao 4 --no-early-skip --rskip --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree

Comment

Originally posted by giaonmarcello9 View Post

--b-pyramid --lookahead-slices 0 --tu-inter-depth 3 --tu-intra-depth 3 --limit-tu 0 --strong-intra-smoothing --max-merge 3 --limit-refs 3 --limit-modes --me umh --subme 4 --weightp --weightb --deblock -1:-1 --sao --selective-sao 4 --no-early-skip --rskip --psy-rd 1.0 --aq-mode 3 --aq-strength 2,0 --no-cutree
                  this one I sent you is perfect, only I still lack a certain blurring, I believe that the result would only be if fast-intra is positive and not negative (i.e. in your settings)

Comment

Hello, I chose to try the 6 programs at the price of 59 dollars in the hope that within a year the command line used for ripper and converter is freer or that when you put custom whether it is crf encoding, 2 passes or abr, your settings are deleted so that in the log there are those chosen by the user. I hope that within a year, even within a shorter period, this will happen... and if that's the case, after a year I'll take the full version for life

Comment

Working...
                    X