More Support For Blu-ray Creator Menu Template Personalisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Support For Blu-ray Creator Menu Template Personalisation

It would be greatly welcomed if those responsible -the "Development Staff", could add the support in Blu-ray Creator to enable us to be able to fully edit / completely remove the text (and text boxes) in 'Director' / 'Cast' / 'Overview' sections in the 'Streaming Template'. Minimal editing ability is already available, but these additions would certainly enable far more scope for personalising of this template. You ask for user feedback and state that "..user input is highly valued and welcomed by the development staff.." Well, I'm a user of this product and this is my input. How highly valued you consider it to be will be reflected upon whether these 'updates' are implemented.

Limited editing options currently supported:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	485
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	410394

Requested editing options requested:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	314
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	410395

Thanks,
    - -
    Caleb

It has been a month to the date that I left this request -and what has transpired as a result? Absolutely nothing. One can only conclude that statements such as; "..user input is highly valued and welcomed by the development staff.." is meaningless empty rhetoric. Actions speak louder than words. No action speaks the (( loudest )).

Comment

I will check it, thanks for your feedback.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X