MKV multi-language (Sub and Audio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV multi-language (Sub and Audio)

any chance of getting multiple language audios and Subs support with DVD to MKV's, Blu-Ray to MKV's and Mobile to MKV's?

Yes, I would like that too!

The 'Convert to MKV' option is useless to me since I alway want to include 2 audiotracks in my rips, as many non-english users do. But it's not possible, I don't know why.

I hope this gets implemeted someday. Thanks for this great tool.

Comment

Is this realy a problem for the developer to use more than one language in a MKV?

Comment

I also join you in your hunt for better features. :-) The main reason for using MKVs was the support of multiple language tracks. I really miss it in DVDFab. Could anyone let us know whether the guys are already working on this?

Comment

it seems it is still not part of the software.
          Any plan ton include this feature ?
          otherwise, how do you manage to include several language in the mkv ? any other additional tool ?

thanks

Comment

I'd also love to know how to do it. MKV is a format that is designed for multiple audio, video and subtitle tracks. Not being able to create multi language files from my anime DVD's is very frustrating.

Comment

The only way to do it at the moment is create the MKV with 1 Audio track then extract the other audio tracks that you want using the audio only profile.

You can then mux these tracks back in with MKVMerge, a FREE TOOL.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ist there a eta for multi-language? I realy like DVDfab (HD) but it should have a punction to mux (copy) all the languages in a .MKV file.

I need this. Please include :-(
                Thanks!

Comment

It's on our todo list, and we are working on it.

Multi-audio should be available at first.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post

Thanks for working on it! Waiting for this feature!

Comment

pls add multi-autdio AND multi-langugae in mkv

I hope you will add also multi subtitles!

For most users multi-language is useless without multi-language-subtitle!!!

Will this happen this year?

Regard

Richard

Comment

For multiple audio/sub: Please make the list drag/dropable, to change the sequence of the audio tracks. In my case (English + German), English is always selected as the default track, but I'd like to have German as default.

For Subs: Please expand the idx/sub-dialogue for an option to include the stream directly in the mkv file. I don't see any sense in making separate files...

Regards
                        Knilch

Comment

Hmm, looks like this features don't have a high pritority? :-(
                          Is there a eta when we can expect this? I'm want to start to convert my BluRays and there are more and more in the queue ...

Comment

I, too, would like to see this done. I like to watch some foreign martial arts movies (such as the recently released Ong Bak 3) with the original voices and subtitles, although english audio and no subs comes in handy, too... and the ability to switch audio tracks would be quite nice.... especially on my Archos 70.

Comment

Waiting patiently for this as well. Currently copying 700+ movies from DVD to AVI onto a HDD. Unfortunately I have to copy two AVI files for the movies with two language tracks (and it's a lot of them)...taking up unecessary space. Looking forward to an update.

Originally posted by knilch View Post
                              For multiple audio/sub: Please make the list drag/dropable, to change the sequence of the audio tracks. In my case (English + German), English is always selected as the default track, but I'd like to have German as default.

Regards
                              Knilch
                              And this would be the icing on the cake!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X