No announcement yet.

Media Player Question for Gregiboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS: Hope you managed to see the post about thumbnails!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yeah, I use the same and I get jerky playback on my TV...whether through the Kaiboer or thumb drive directly into the TV's usb port...

52" Samsung LED

Plays fine on VLC, have no idea what it could be, could it be the actual TV? Are there any settings that could be affecting playback?

Comment

I did see the thumbnails, looks good! I plan on using that system as well, i'm just trying a tackle one thing at a time approach so I don't get overwhelmed (although it happens anyways ). The thumbnails will probably be one of the last things I tackle...

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Settings ->MKV
          Picture Anamorphic Strict
          Video Filters Default, Default, Off, Off, Off
          Video H264, Same as Source, CQ RF:19
          Audio passthrough

Works for me !!!
          Export profile and email it to them...thats all I have to say about that . Then again experimenting is the best way to learn (now that's all I have to say lol)

Comment

PM does not allow attachments

Originally posted by W&B View Post
            Export profile and email it to them...thats all I have to say about that . Then again experimenting is the best way to learn (now that's all I have to say lol)
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X