All QT versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All QT versions

I'm not very smart to this stuff! I've learned everything I know on this Forum!

I've been using Fab since V5, I've used every official and beta that has come out till now!

I have an old Dell Optiplex GX 260(2005), with Windows XP Pro, SP3! I have never had any problems with any D/L of any versions, just little minor problems, nothing with the programs itself!

I have an old version of IE8, and have not up-dated! All the QT's official and beta have D/L and carried over settings with no problems!

I just D/L 8095QT beta with no problems, save to my documents, then open as Administrator! I opened 8095QT and saw the new fab display loading, which looks great! Then fab open and I checked my (blue) about! Everything good!(I just have DVDCOPY) I checked my settings, all good, Also use ImgBurn!

I just copied Gremlins Special Edition, one of my old dvds! Copied and burned perfectly!, I always copy to HDD, then use ImgBurn by itself to burn copy from Full disc folder or Main Movie folder in DVDFAB folder, works great!, but my Windows XP, SP3 has never had any problems! All QT's are fine on my old PC!

I put this thread so maybe it will help others, not as how I do things, but maybe there is something to look at that might help!

If you need to look at something, maybe I can send the Info., If you can explain what you need and how to do it!, If not thats okay!

Just trying to lend a helping hand with this Windows XP SP3 problems!

The New Loader is a work of art!(nice) Stepping out will be back later!
    Last edited by IPopov50; 06-05-2011, 01:10 AM. Reason: for Red Baron :)

You know what would help in reading and understanding a post is if the poster would break the extremely long sentences down into paragraphs.

Maybe it is just me but this type of post is very hard to read.

Comment

All QT versions

RED BARON, I understand what your saying, but this has been a big issue for everyone, and as a junior member it does seem hard for some to understand!, but to members and MODs thats been around for years, can understand very well and if this could help solve this issue, it would benefit you also!

I read this forum just about every day and I have kept a book on all kinds of fixes on just about everything over the years, and has paid off many of times!
      I have a book on Blu-ray also, so I can hit the ground running when I upgrade to a new PC, will be custom built with exactly what I want, and all my choices have come from reading and writing from this forum!

Members and MODs! Read and keep what you want and in a year, you'll be surprised what you can and can't do!, But what I will give you my personal promise, what you can't do, you will learn how to from this DVDFAB forum!

As you can see I don't have but about 200 post, part from keeping my books on things to fix and suggestions, and have learned alot on other programs that are free and some that are bad and good!

I can fix alot with out waiting around for someone else to do for me, even though their here far that reason!
      Last edited by IPopov50; 06-05-2011, 01:09 AM. Reason: for Red Baron :)

Comment

You have obviously totally misunderstood my post by making another post of an overly long sentence without any breaks/separations in it.

And when you have been at this as long as I have you will not need to take notes.
        It will be burned in your memory.

Note how this is separated to make it easier to read?

Comment

All QT versions

No one is here to argue, just to help! You have your way and I have mine! I got the empression your and English Professional Teacher, you can't remember everything, so write it down!, I'm ending this with you before the MOD's do! Its not about english, are arguing, its about helping!

Comment

@Red Baron
            I did it for you
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
              @Red Baron
              I did it for you
              You are a good man I don't care what your wife says.
              Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Hi 8855A
                You remind me of myself when I first joined the forum.
                All I did was read, read, and did I say read.
                I commend you for this and am proud that you want to learn by teaching yourself as I

@IPopov50
                Thanks my friend

CBR929
                Last edited by Guest; 06-05-2011, 03:09 AM. Reason: removed unneeded comments
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

All QT V's

Thanks CBR929

Comment

Working...
                  X