where can i get great deals on 25gb discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25gb disc

GREGIBOY, do you mean that a DVD ISO can be change to a MKV format? All I do is Main Movie only thats all I want!

I thought MKV was only for Blu-ray! If DVD can be done to MKV, then I also need DVD ripper! Right?, or not? Is there a reason to have more than one Audio track? Can you pick which Audio track to play with a Media Player?
    Last edited by 8855A; 04-19-2012, 02:13 AM. Reason: Question

Comment

25gb disc

Went to home page and read Blu-ray ripper and DVD ripper, know what I need to know, now! Thanks Guy's

Comment

Yep, sure do.....

Media players will usually allow you to choose which subs and audio that you want.

The reasons that I keep more than one audio track are:-
        Sometimes, I find the quality between the Dolby and DTS audio tracks differs and I like to keep both.
        I also use a movie with English subs on and a foreign language audio on as a practice aid for the foreign language.

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
        GREGIBOY, do you mean that a DVD ISO can be change to a MKV format? All I do is Main Movie only thats all I want!

I thought MKV was only for Blu-ray! If DVD can be done to MKV, then I also need DVD ripper! Right?, or not? Is there a reason to have more than one Audio track? Can you pick which Audio track to play with a Media Player?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

25gb disc

Thanks GREGIBOY, that makes good since! Never thought about it that way!

Comment

Converting to media player

Before I place my order I have a couple questions im going to get a Micca EP350 G2 Full-HD 1080p Digital Media Player and Network Streamer plus a the 4 bay hdd dopcking station plus a couple 2 tb hdds I have and older computer it takes me under a hour to copy bluray with no compression if I compress it can b 2 6 hours but I need to know if I will be able to run dvd and bluray ripper or is too much for my pc and what is a good hdd

Thanks for the help every one
            ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Your PC should be able to handle DVD ripping OK but for BR it woould depend on the actual profile/compression you are using.

I have used WD, Seagate, Maxstor, Samsung and Hitachi. Haven't noticed and issues or reliability with any of them.

Do not go for 3Tb, max out at 2Tb as you may have format/partitioning/player support issues otherwise.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

A Universal Media Player The EP350 G2 provides flawless playback for all of today's popular media file formats! It is able to handle high definition videos perfectly all the way up to 1080p Full-HD resolution. - Video Files: AVI, MKV, MP4, M2TS, MOV, DAT, VOB, IFO, MPG, TS, TP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV, ISO - Video Codec: H.264/AVC, MPEG1/2/4, DivX/Xvid, VC-1, RMVB - Audio Files/Codec: AC3, TrueHD, DTS, DTS-MA/HR, MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, FLAC, M4A, WAV - Photo Formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF

What word be my best bet for compression with my pc want to get the gigs low as I can like I said in my previous post o can compress bluray but takes a while nut it works don't mind the wait
                ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
                X