This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidh View Post
    Don't worry, just forget it, it is obvious you don't get it.

Yes I was upset that my Ice Age 3 topic that was posted to help people was locked when it was supposedly being hijacked, IMHO what SHOULD have happened is what you did the this topic, that is remove the hijackers NOT lock the topic.

There were also other Members obviously upset (by what they said) on that topic and the others that were locked, what you did on THIS topic is what should have been done on those other topics IMHO.

Just want some consistency.
    Ok understood, I was just trying to give you the respect I thought you wanted and just a FYI I did not lock any other threads of yours and have only closed one since I have been a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      Ok understood, I was just trying to give you the respect I thought you wanted and just a FYI I did not lock any other threads of yours and have only closed one since I have been a mod.
      I know it wasn't you, I know who it was, that is as I said there is no consistency with the Moderators.

Don't worry about it, I will just be more careful in future what I post if at all, got to go and do some jobs now before the Cricket starts in a couple of hours.

Comment

Look I said you can start a new thread instead you just keep complaining and complaining about it. To me it was easier to close it down instead of deleting the posts as they would just keep posting in that thread which was just a thread you started saying DVDFab had no issues with Ice Age 3.

These members are posting problems that they can not copy it. So to me that is off subject now if they posted that they was successful at copying it then I would have left the post and thread alone. Simple don't you think. We forum staff are here to maintain the forum and to moderate where WE think it needs it and I do not care if members are upset to how I do my JOB here as I do not get paid to help.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Look I said you can start a new thread instead you just keep complaining and complaining about it. To me it was easier to close it down instead of deleting the posts as they would just keep posting in that thread which was just a thread you started saying DVDFab had no issues with Ice Age 3.

These members are posting problems that they can not copy it. So to me that is off subject now if they posted that they was successful at copying it then I would have left the post and thread alone. Simple don't you think. We forum staff are here to maintain the forum and to moderate where WE think it needs it and I do not care if members are upset to how I do my JOB here as I do not get paid to help.
          It is very obvious that ''you don't care if members are upset''.

As I said it is hardly worth starting new topics when there are so many differing ways of doing things from all the Moderators involved.

You just keep doing it the easy way (as you said).

Comment

You bet I will and every forum has a member who likes to complain and I guess you are that member for this forum. Now I understand why TK took quick action to close down your thread on his forum.

Comment

Guys.... Settle down or I will close this thread.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Guys.... Settle down or I will close this thread.
                Why it not off topic

Comment

You bet I will and every forum has a member who likes to complain and I guess you are that member for this forum. Now I understand why TK took quick action to close down your thread on his forum.
                  I am not, and never have complained on this Forum, just YOU are NOT doing your job.

As for the other site (as I told you) I left there AFTER he insulted me, so I don't know what happened there as I have never returned there since, I am guessing though he is a person much like you.

Don't worry, there are some great people here, but it is NOT worth putting up with you.

Comment

Why it not off topic
                    It did start a fight! But my personal opinion is that it is off topic, as I brought my wife to see this thread to have a laugh over the first few comments and we saw what had transpired. Don't get me wrong I love this forum and the option for general chat but my wifes coment was "Is this how everything turns out, when it started out as funny chatter?"
                    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                      It did start a fight! But my personal opinion is that it is off topic, as I brought my wife to see this thread to have a laugh over the first few comments and we saw what had transpired. Don't get me wrong I love this forum and the option for general chat but my wifes coment was "Is this how everything turns out, when it started out as funny chatter?"
                      I know and I should not have even responded to this thread but could not resist the urge. I am sure this thread will be closed soon as it has gotten way out of control and like you said off topic

Comment

Man I spend a few hours with my grand daughter and the world fall apart.

Thread Closed.
                        I have a low tolerance for whiners.

Comment

Mate, it does not appear closed...
                          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

He's old and tired from the grandkid give him time to figure it out and it seems to be closed now

Comment

Working...
                            X