This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few random thoughts

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing is worse than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blu-Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13.. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes - to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this thing I have-- ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. My 4-year old grandson asked me in the car the other day "What would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How do I respond to that?

19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet, on any given Friday or Saturday night, more kisses begin with Bud Light than with Kay jewelry
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Very good. I like the way you think. LOL

regards rip.

Comment

Buddy sent me this one. He knows how much I hate texting.

Comment

wish this worked in college.

Comment

Nookie Green

An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick's Catholic Church.
            ' Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession. I had sex with Nookie Green twice last month.'
            The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's.'

Soon thereafter, another Irish man entered the confessional.
            'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Nookie Green twice a week for the past two months.'
            This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Nookie Green?'
            'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replied.
            'Very well,' sighed the priest. 'Go and say ten Hail Mary's'.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,
            voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary.
            The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle
            and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short,
            and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes
            sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to show she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Nookie Green?'
            The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply,
            'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes'.
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

For the boys down under.

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

Comment

An elderly woman called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car had been broken in to.
                  She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.
                  The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."
                  A few minutes later, the officer radios in. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."

Comment

First Thing After Sex?

Q: What's the first thing a blonde does after sex?

A: Opens the car door.

Comment

More Blondes

Q: Why do blonds like convertables?

A: More Legroom.

Q: What do Blondes and Turtles have in Common?

A: Once they're on their backs, they're both F...ed

Comment

You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.
                        --Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
                        --Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?
                        A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
                        --Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
                        A: A fund raiser.
                        --Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
                        A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.
                        --David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
                        A: America!
                        --Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
                        A: Bo has papers.
                        --Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
                        A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.
                        --David Letterman

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

A Guy Fairy Tale

Click image for larger version

Name:	A  Guy Fairy Tale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	303239

Comment

Working...
                          X