dvdfab bluray copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software dvdfab bluray copy

I have been trying for a month to get proper help with my( non working) software, and i keep geting the run around.I hope this is not censored. If they come out and tell me they are not going to help, I will just take the loss, and write the company, to try to get remibursed. Please help me please.

bluray will not work.

I bought dvdfab bluray copy. it will not work, and all other software on my computor works fine. I bought a bluray copy software called other software. It takes about 30 minutes to copy compress and write with no loss of quailty.MY COMPUTOR HAS ALL THE SPECS YOU NEED FOR DVDFAB. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU MARCUS SAMMONS.
    Last edited by 90312; 02-03-2013, 01:45 AM. Reason: Naming other software here is bad form man!

Comment

Some details would help us help you!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

details

The software starts and scans fine and analizes fine. after that 6 hours later it has done nothing. I asked tecs to check my settings with no help. I asked if mabey I should uninstall and reinstall, wiyh no answer

Comment

Hi marcsammo
          Please post your internal logs if any are generated.
          Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X