No announcement yet.

Most user's ever online at once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My post which should have been post #6 in this thread was sent to moderation for approval.

It said that it was the spiders that frequent the forums. Was my post deleted because I do not have a September 2009 join date or is it because I am a girl

Comment

Hi Details
      Question answered in your other thread.
      Originally posted by Details View Post
      My post which should have been post #6 in this thread was sent to moderation for approval.

It said that it was the spiders that frequent the forums. Was my post deleted because I do not have a September 2009 join date or is it because I am a girl
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Details:Girls are welcome.Some of the staff here are girls Mona,Dora,Vivian and they post on the forum so do other girl members so don't think that.It's just new members. for a short while have their posts moderated it goes for all new members it will be lifted as you post more..

We have no way of knowing your a girl anyway unless you use a girl name in you forum name and even if you did we still don't know for sure these days.

Comment

I agree with Gummigutta. Most likely it was a glitch in the software.

Comment

Can it be erased or reset so that any new trends in most members on line at once can be noted?

Comment

Working...
            X