Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Else Most user's ever online at once

Most users ever online was 2,378 on 08-10-2011 at 05:34 AM
    What caused this anyone know the reason so many users were online at a odd time also for US. members to be on line.

Don't any staff members know the answer who put it online so all can see?

Comment

May have been Avatar. Titles with new protection always cause a spike like that. The forum software posts it automatically, no one does it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No Avatars theater release date was Dec 10 2009 with Panasonic holding the monopoly on the movie that came out Dec. 1st 2010 and held to Feb 2012 only available with Panasonic 3d tvs and players.Back then Ebay sold it for 80-100 dollars a copy.
        The general bluray/dvd release date was Oct 16 2012 with sequels for the movie coming in 2016-2017 & 2018 and the extended version to come out sometime though no date is given.

I can't recall A movie more wanted than that one and Star wars.I never seen more than 25-30 Forum members online at once day or night their are a lot of non members online at any given time but not forum members.I often check this and am online all different times so I find it hard to believe.
        The software must count forum members and non members to get a number that big.

How about it Wizard of oz or retired moderators any idea what caused so many online 2,378 at this odd time 0534 am on 8-10-11

Comment

No idea.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

glenns
            No one knows. There is no one that has been here longer than those with Sept. 2009 join dates. You clearly have too much available time on your hands
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Think it was a forum bug, web search spindles overcrowded the forum and also a lot of other forums these days before they were patched. The forum was very slow that day...

Comment

Gummigutta: Now your answer makes the most sense to me I knew if I called out for retired moderators and the Wizard of Fab I would get responses. 3 of you with the Sept 2009 replied good way to get the older gang together and jog their memories.

Comment

I think Gummi means "Spiders"!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

With spiders overcrowding the forum that day no wonder it was slow I hate spiders.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                      I think Gummi means "Spiders"!
                      True. Sorry for my swenglish.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                        No Avatars theater release date was Dec 10 2009 with Panasonic holding the monopoly on the movie that came out Dec. 1st 2010 and held to Feb 2012 only available with Panasonic 3d tvs and players.Back then Ebay sold it for 80-100 dollars a copy.
                        The general bluray/dvd release date was Oct 16 2012 with sequels for the movie coming in 2016-2017 & 2018 and the extended version to come out sometime though no date is given.

I can't recall A movie more wanted than that one and Star wars.I never seen more than 25-30 Forum members online at once day or night their are a lot of non members online at any given time but not forum members.I often check this and am online all different times so I find it hard to believe.
                        The software must count forum members and non members to get a number that big.

How about it Wizard of oz or retired moderators any idea what caused so many online 2,378 at this odd time 0534 am on 8-10-11
                        Hey glenns, They all forgot to take there sleeping pills the nite before.That makes me think ...What's your problem here ??
                        Last edited by BERT; 06-11-2014, 04:19 AM.

Comment

My problem was I wasn't their at the time and like to learn a little fab history.
                          I heard about some forum additions that were planned where this kind of thing would fit but then again maybe that was just a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                            My problem was I wasn't their at the time and like to learn a little fab history.
                            I heard about some forum additions that were planned where this kind of thing would fit but then again maybe that was just a dream.
                            My problem was I wasn't their at the time ...You mean you weren't born then

Comment

I became a mod just 3 months prior to this, I was here and I do not remember things being out of the ordinary, I do believe True Grit came out a month or so before, also Rise of the Planet of the Apes came out that week.
                              I will go with Gummi's explanation.
                              CBR929
                              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X