• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maineman
    replied
    Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Hi G.

Glad to hear that you are back up and running.

Have a good week (or what remains of it!)
    Yup, ditto on that.
    Good to have you back!...and I have no doubt you'll be back in the groove in no time

Leave a comment:

• GµårÐïåñ
    replied
    Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
    Hi G.

Thank you my dear friend, it was a hectic week beginning last Friday and I am glad that it was resolved before my ENTIRE week was shot. I hope to finish this week strong and get caught up by the end of this weekend as to go back to some grain of sanity and normalcy.

Leave a comment:

• GregiBoy
    replied
    Hi G.

Leave a comment:

• GµårÐïåñ
    replied
    Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
    I just installed win 7 last night myself, hope all goes ok for you. I had no problems here (so far)
    Thank you my friend, short news, it went fine but there were other complications in my own life that kept me offline till just this morning. Anyway, I will bore you with the details later if you want to PM me but otherwise, I am back and slowly getting back into the groove and trying to process my 300+ emails that are sitting waiting for me, not including the $*** load of other things sitting on top of my desk.

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a good what's left of a week and hope that you had a good and productive time. I will be around more now, just will be busy trying to catch up again.

Leave a comment:

• Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
    To late for me to worry about weight lol just can't eat chocolate, I love it but it gives me heartburn instantly.
    ya it does me too some days. Good luck on your quest for not smoking

Leave a comment:

Working...
X