X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bob, hey W&B, hey all you Fabbers.
    Happy Halloween !!!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Get all moved in Tom?
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        Get all moved in Tom?
        Heck no...... but made a whole lotta progress.
        Still have tons of stuff in Maine, but I guess we're sort of all moved in down in SC too.

Beautiful home and the view is nothing short of spectacular.
        The wife is ecstatic...always a good thing thing for me...
        I'll be a transient over the next few months, but a permanent southerner by early next Spring. I can't wait...love down there.

Like Paul said, welcome to the land of grits and gravy!
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
          Heck no...... but made a whole lotta progress.
          Still have tons of stuff in Maine, but I guess we're sort of all moved in down in SC too.

Beautiful home and the view is nothing short of spectacular.
          The wife is ecstatic...always a good thing thing for me...
          I'll be a transient over the next few months, but a permanent southerner by early next Spring. I can't wait...love down there.

Like Paul said, welcome to the land of grits and gravy!
          glad your making progress and when it's all over, it will be worth it i'm sure
          "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
            Happy Halloween everyone!! I'll be glad to get rid of all this candy and avatar BE SAFE!!!
            Can't wait to see what you come up with W&B
            candy GOOD, CIGS baad lol

Comment

as long as you malke your goals reasonable. W B can keep the candy man at bay.

Comment

Good Morning all have a good Monday.

rip

Comment

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and Monday. I'll have candy a month from now lol

Comment

Hey W&B how you holding up, every thing going OK out your way, not eating all that candy are ya lol
                    any one hear from troy yet ?

Comment

Hey TD doing pretty good and eating everything but the chocolate lol

Comment

What, you think by not eating the chocolate you wouldn't weight lol lol
                        actually it works the other way around, you eat the chocolate and you lose weight
                        glad to hear every thing is good, hang tough brother

Comment

To late for me to worry about weight lol just can't eat chocolate, I love it but it gives me heartburn instantly.

Comment

Hey Guys.... I'm trying to find out when the next Stargate Universe episode goes to air on the SyFy channel in the US with timezone conversion. I am GMT + 10

Can anyone help?

Comment

It goes to air around 11am QLD time 12 noon AEST on Saturdays. next episode is 7.

Users VTV and EZTV on mininova.org usually have it sussed out.

Any more info than that cannot be given out on this forum.
                              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Morning W&B, heart burn HUH, that's a drag , if I couldn't have my chocolate I don't know what I would do, it's not that I am choc. junkie or any thing like that, it's just well I like chocolate.

Comment

Working...
                                X