Migrating dvdfab to another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
    Agreed, but I am not sure if the OP is trying to retrieve their key from their old computer.
    I'm confused
    CBR929
    So is he. But he can download a new key if he needs one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
      So is he. But he can download a new key if he needs one.
      I know that is why I posted Mona's instructions
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

OK, I'll download it on my new computer and a key also. I just thought I wasn't allowed to have the program on two computers. I really only need it in one.

Comment

Yes, you can have Fab on 2 pcs, provided you own them both and you agree not to use both Fab programs on both pcs simultaneously.
          If more than one regkey is seen connecting at the same time, you run the risk of having your regkey blacklisted
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            Yes, you can have Fab on 2 pcs, provided you own them both and you agree not to use both Fab programs on both pcs simultaneously.
            If more than one regkey is seen connecting at the same time, you run the risk of having your regkey blacklisted
            Great thanks and thanks to all others who posted responses.

Comment

Working...
            X