bluray Q need advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other bluray Q need advise

Hi there can some 1 please if they know answer to this Q im using dvdfab version 8.0.5.6 about 2 wks ago i swapped video cards, with old 1 when i was burning a bluray unless it was a 3 hr production with DTS TRUE HD MASTER etc it might take a few hrs but generally 2 hr productions and below normally about 1 hr or so, with this video card when its doing the encoding etc it comes up with CUDA GPU accelleration for video enabled ,, is that something thats to do with new version of dvd fab 8.0.5.6 or is that to do with my video card since changing ?? becourse now its taking twice as long

It has to do with your video card changing. CUDA acceleration is a feature that is implemented on newer NVIDIA vid cards. If you could tell us your PC's specs, processor, video card before and video card after, we can tell you what's going on. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your new vid card also.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
    X