This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD6 Quites running

I had this problem weeks ago and stuck with version 5 until I needed to upgrade. Well now I need to.
    I download the newest update. Install and run it. I also got my new registration code and entered that. It shows I am a lifetime version of DVD to DVD and DVD to mobile.
    When I run the dvd6 and begin the copy process everything is fine.
    I select main movie and begin to deselect languages and Swoooshsh, program quites. It does this every time I try. This is my third reinstall, and if i reinstall dvd5 everything works, but I can't copy Transformers 2 with out update.

I'm running xp. plenty of ram and hd.

THanks for help.

Make sure that you have downloaded version 6.1.2.5 (Links are in this forum) and have Pathplayer enabled for this DVD.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you for the quick response.

My version is 6.1.2.5
      and pathway is always enabled.
      ANy other Ideas?

Also, to edit what happens, the program starts reads dvd. The program quites after reading the dvd. I can start selecting option or wait and it just shutsdown.
      Last edited by belzarrath; 11-06-2009, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Try this when you want to run Fab.

Right click on the Fab icon and then "Run as Administrator"

Does it do it with DVD only or ALL DVD's????
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

It did not work the first time,, but second tiem through that seems to have done it.

Thanks

Is there a way to run the program always as administrator.
          seem weird as well sence the account is the administrator acount that is being used, but it works I"m not complaining.

Comment

In some versions of Windoze (it seems to be mainly "Home" versions, running as an account that has administrative privileges does not seem to be the same as running as "Administrator"...

Also, have a read of "Registration Key Problems" post in the knowledgebase area of the forum.

Comment

Thanks again,,
              I have pro xp...
              but no biggy.

Comment

Working...
              X