Buried Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buried Movie

Can't Get It To Read All The Way Through..keeps saying Error.I have tried enabling and disabling pathplayer.have tried a few older versions of dvd fab but nothing is reqading pass the same point.If someone else has found a way please let me know.Thanks

Sounds like a faulty/damaged/corrupt/dirty disk!!!!

Please read maineman's thread in the Knowledge base.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by mllandbal View Post
      Can't Get It To Read All The Way Through..keeps saying Error.I have tried enabling and disabling pathplayer.have tried a few older versions of dvd fab but nothing is reqading pass the same point.If someone else has found a way please let me know.Thanks
      its gotta be a dirty dvd

Comment

even if the dvd plays fine in my player?the disc is new.

Comment

Originally posted by mllandbal View Post
          even if the dvd plays fine in my player?the disc is new.
          It does not matter if it plays in a DVD player ,as ripping and playing are totally different, because players are more forgiving when errors are encountered.
          If it is also new it does not matter, bad presses are very common.
          Here is the thread that GregiBoy was referring to http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576
          To check if it is a bad disc, download VSO Inspector http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php put the disc in your drive start Fab and let it open the disc and then start your scan to see if it says you have a bad disc.
          CBR929
          Last edited by CBR929; 01-19-2011, 02:10 AM. Reason: text
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

nope it cant be because i have 6 brand spanking new copy's from 6 places and not 1 have worked

keep getting error 102 (cant read file)

I'm using DVDFab v8.0.7.3

I've also used the latest passkey 'no good what so ever' doesn't show the the disk just says error

so i try other software hmmm needs to download update to read disk 'unfortunate only registered users can download updates' it shows protection is AACS v21

so i know 6 disks ain't dirty
            so this has got to be software side

ow the title is a uk version [upc=5051429702186]

Comment

Buried

I had no problem copying this one

Comment

Did you follow the instructions in Post #5
                ?

"To check if it is a bad disc, download VSO Inspector http://www.vso-software.fr/products/.../inspector.php put the disc in your drive start Fab and let it open the disc and then start your scan to see if it says you have a bad disc."
                CBR929

Comment

Working...
                X