about the Best Practice: DVD to Mobile post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the Best Practice: DVD to Mobile post

I read this post and I'm left wondering this: Is using the DVD ripper not the best option for converting DVDs to a streaming format? Is it really better to copy the DVD to a hard drive using DVD Copy, then convert that file using Video Converter or Ripper? I'd hate to have to buy two products when one would suffice.

That post is outdated in some respects. But is better to run the Rripper conversions from a hard drive folder. However you can use the free version of DVD Copy to make the folder. It saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is faster, much faster in some cases.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply. When you say the free version of DVD Copy, are you referring to HD Decrypter? I don't see a free version of DVD Copy anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by fatcharlie View Post
        When you say the free version of DVD Copy, are you referring to HD Decrypter? I don't see a free version of DVD Copy anywhere.
        Hi fatcharlie,

Yes, "the free version of DVD Copy" (As signals mentioned) means DVDFab HD Decrypter.

As you know, our freeware of DVDFab HD Decrypter is part of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-ray Copy. You can use both "Full Disc" mode and "Main Movie" mode to copy your original DVD/Blu-ray discs on your hard drive.

Best regards,
        Anny

Comment

Thanks Anny, I have been busy banning spammers and have not had time to reply.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Thanks Anny, I have been busy banning spammers and have not had time to reply.
            Hi signals,

You are welcome. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
            Anny

Comment

Working...
            X