Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my Norton 360, two rules were created automatically by Norton for DVDFab,exe...

Allow, direction outbound, UDP & TCP
    Allow, direction outbound, TCP
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Ok, now I'm getting the "BD+ isn't supported at this time" message for the Wolverine BD

Comment

If you are running 6.2.0.5, please read the release notes here...

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Same message for Quantum of Solace; In setup, the remove BD+ protection is checked

Comment

I'm running 6.2.0.2 beta, same as when I started this thread. Incidently, I've had to renter my registration code a couple times while trying to figure the problem

Comment

I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of the 6.2.0.2 beta and got the same message

Comment

I get the same message for "Night at the Museum". check the next beta when its released for the fix.

Comment

I've tried this several times with several different discs; those that are not BD+ work fine; only the BD+ give me unsupported BD+ message... Anybody got any ideas? Is this happening to other people? Should this be moved to a different thread?

Comment

Are the BD+ ones that you are trying in this list?

Comment

No, Quantum of Solace & X-Men Origins Wolverine are BD+ discs I've tried that did not work (i.e. gave me the BD+ is not supported message) so far.

Tropic Thunder, Gran Torino, Appaloosa, I love You Man, Dark Night all work. I'm assuming those are not BD+.

As you can see the problem has changed from the original issue that prompted this thread. If access to the internet is required for all discs (BD+ or not), then apparently that parts working (as it did before when I trialed the SW and decided to buy it). The issue now is that BD+ is not working for my version of the beta SW (as it seems to be working for others).

Any ideas/suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                      X