Problems with 8.0.7.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with 8.0.7.3

The new version 8.0.7.3 can not open, or Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close the program.

if I run DVDFab 8.0.5.0 from November 18 so I have no problems

Is there anyone who can help me with it, so I can get the latest version and get it to work okay

I'm running Vista 32 bit Processer: AMD Turion 64 x2 mobile technology TL-60 2.00 ghz Ram 4 gb

Peter
    Denmark

Update to V8.0.7.6

Comment

I too have same probs,

Originally posted by petermark2 View Post
      The new version 8.0.7.3 can not open, or Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to close the program.

Is there anyone who can help me with it, so I can get the latest version and get it to work okay

I'm running Vista 32 bit Processer: AMD Turion 64 x2 mobile technology TL-60 2.00 ghz Ram 4 gb

Peter
      Denmark
      Hi Peter, I've just spent over an hour taking off uninstalling and re-installing to see if that would help, I'm also running Vista 32bit had no probs with the eartlier ones, and have downloaded 8.0.7.6. and shall try to install to see if goes OK...I too cannot seem to stop Microsoft from shutting the program down. Any-one out there can help us...please...tx

Comment

DVDFab 8.0.7.3 is out (January 29, 2011)
        Same issues with me trying beta version now. this version refuses to open

Comment

Were the installers installed as Administrator???

Instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.
          You may also try right clicking the desktop icon and click run as administrator.
          Also check you virus program to make sure that it is not quarantining Fab.

Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Give this a read: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=11338&page=2
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I have read and have also tried it. But it still does work

Comment

That means you could run dvdfab on your Vista 32 bit Processer normally.

Please go to C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab, delete all the files under this DVDFab folder. Then redownload DVDFab 8073 at

install and run to see the result.

Comment

Working...
                X