conversion profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

conversion profiles

What do the different profiles mean for the different conversion types?
    Is there any listing anywhere that says what each profile does and which one is the best to use ?
    Is it just trial and error ?

thanks

Depends on what your target playing device is for a start!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

PC is my main target
      But I may expand my horizons at some time.
      I was hoping for a table of some sorts to point me in the right direction.
      Or some primer I can read that would make sense.
      There are different formats and then several profiles under them.
      I am trying to figure out which combination is the best to rip with

thanks
      --Bill

Comment

No table, no primer, etc (unfortunately)

I would start off with MKV H264 Audiocopy and go from there. My "Best Practice" thread (Link in my signature below) may also be worth a read to give you some clues.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi slacker
          Agreed GregiBoy's "Best Practice" will be your starting point and when you decide to expand your horizons he is the most knowledgeable in this field.

Make sure to do a little homework on your part on what you want to achieve in expanding your horizons (use Google) and I'm sure that GregiBoy will help you if you hit a wall.

CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X