• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBR929, DVD writer was selected, thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by newey View Post
      Language is English, don't see an issue here, thanks though
      Hi newey
      As suggested by Gummigutta are you sure that English is selected Please see this post for this error 0m 02.89s: Qt Translator file load failed, the *.qm path is C:\PROGRA~1\DVDFAB~2\QLanguage\DVDFabQt_.qm

I would also stay clear of the DVD-5 RITEKF1 they are considered garbage so stick with the Verbatim you are using.

You are also correct, you can not set DMA on a SATA Drive.

CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 05-28-2011, 04:23 PM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

confirm, English is selected, just tried my sons Elmo DVD, same issue, won't start the burn process after the read.
        See logs

DVDFab 8.0.9.2 (2011/05/28 12:09:54)

0m 01.75s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
        0m 01.75s: Qt Translator file load success
        0m 29.04s: detected dvd
        0m 29.10s: drive E
        0m 29.10s: dvd type 1
        0m 29.10s: volume label THE_STREET_WE_LIVE_ON
        0m 36.51s: got copyright 0 0
        0m 36.54s: got udf/iso
        0m 37.93s: got discinfo
        0m 37.93s: pathplayer enabled
        0m 51.57s: got dvdinfo
        0m 51.75s: opened dvd
        7m 28.32s: detected dvd
        7m 28.39s: drive E
        7m 28.39s: dvd type 0
        7m 28.39s: volume label

DVDFab 8.0.9.2 (2011/05/28 12:18:50)

0m 03.18s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
        0m 03.21s: Qt Translator file load success

Comment

Hi newey
          Something is strange about your last log 0m 36.51s: got copyright 0 0
          This indicates that this disc has no copy-write (which is impossible) or that this is a backup copy that you are using.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            Hi newey
            Something is strange about your last log 0m 36.51s: got copyright 0 0
            This indicates that this disc has no copy-write (which is impossible) or that this is a backup copy that you are using.
            CBR929
            .... Or you have purchased a pirated copy
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by FFEMTP22 View Post
              I am having the same issue. I have been using the same media disc's as always & never had this problem. When I downloaded the newest software version that is when I started to having this problem. I would guess that it's a glitch in the new software. I hope that the developers fix it asap since it seems we are all having the same problem
              I agreed with FFEMTP22. The new software 8.0.9.2 Qt does not work for the blu-ray copy too. No media is detected. I have to revert to version 8.0.8.5 to have it worked

Comment

Just a heads up the got copyright 0 0 from the internal log file does not mean it a movie that been decrypted already and does not mean it a pirated copy. I can pull 5 of my movie logs that show got copyright 0 0 in my logs and probably more but I not going to go through all of them

For those having this no media problem I do not use Blu-ray blank media but have not had this issue with my DVD blank media and I tried them all. I only use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim but gave my cheap media a try and they was all detected.

I have TDK, Imation, Sony, HP, Dynex, Staples, Memorex, Maxell and I even tried my China made Verbatim and they was all detected. I have more but I figured the ones I tried was enough to know it not DVDFab issue for this problem

Have you checked to make sure the firmware is up to date for the drives that giving problems? Have you tried uninstalling the DVD drives from Device Manager and restart to let windows install them again?
                Last edited by AGJ; 06-03-2011, 04:02 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  Just a heads up the got copyright 0 0 from the internal log file does not mean it a movie that been decrypted already and does not mean it a pirated copy. I can pull 5 of my movie logs that show got copyright 0 0 in my logs and probably more but I not going to go through all of them

For those having this no media problem I do not use Blu-ray blank media but have not had this issue with my DVD blank media and I tried them all. I only use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim but gave my cheap media a try and they was all detected.

I have TDK, Imation, Sony, HP, Dynex, Staples, Memorex, Maxell and I even tried my China made Verbatim and they was all detected. I have more but I figured the ones I tried was enough to know it not DVDFab issue for this problem

Have you checked to make sure the firmware is up to date for the drives that giving problems? Have you tried uninstalling the DVD drives from Device Manager and restart to let windows install them again?
                  Thanks for the response. I do not have issue with the dvd blank media with dvd copy. I have tried many times and have issues with the blu-ray memorax copies only. I have no problem when I reverted to the old version of DVDFab 8.0.8.5. All my drivers are up to date, and I recently got a new LG burner. Maybe the LG is incompatible with the blu-ray media in the new version.

Comment

Update to V 8095
                    If still having problems start a new thread with v8095 listed.

Comment

Working...
                    X