question out if curiousity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other question out if curiousity.

before i ask this question,if what i;m asking is in any way not wanted here,i apologize. I'm just curious is all. I noticed on Itunes that you can rent or buy dvd's. If i buy,but not rent,a video or movie, is this still wrong on this forum? if it's ok, then i read online that you can burn the file to make your own DVD,only if you remove the DRM. do you supporrt this,or at least recommend a freebie that can help me with this? Again if any of this is not tolerated in this forum,please tell me and i'll end it here. I'm not trying to get banned,or anything like that,so please do not be angry with me. I am autistic as you recall so just explain things to me calmly. i would never copy a rented movie. Thanks for your time.

iTunes lies when they tell you you bought it. What you really got is limited use of it forever. DVDFab can't remove the DRM from iTunes movies, sorry. Google the subject for more info.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok. I assumed as it said Rent or Buy,that i could copy it if i chose buy. but if i can't,then no problem. and i did google it. i don't always get perfect results when i use google. it'll say "use our DRM Remover" or "how do you remove the DRM" and so on. That's why i came here to see if it was possible. even Video Help agrees with you signals. They told me the same thing. Oh well. Just thought i'd ask.

Comment

Working...
      X