Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I do understand and I think there is a way that you can automate the process for ripping from command line prompt to grab your rips and then again from the command line prompt to automate the conversion.

You may have to some research and testing here yourself.

There is no way in the GUI to do it and I would suggest that a request for such a feature would go nowhere and the numbers of users that would need/use it would be very limited.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I dont think that it is what I am looking for.

I have searched and searched and have not found anything that I believe would help me. It does seem like something that a lot of people would be looking for. Let me give you a scenario. Again I appreciate any help you can give me.

I have one PC and a USB DVD duplicator.

I have original dvds in each drive. Rather than do a immediate on the fly conversion I want to rip (TS File, etc.) from each dvd to hardrive automatically.

Each DVD from each drive copied onto a subfolder for each respective movie (Fab already does this but not each drive such as in que. The way that I have to do it in Fab is put the dvd in rip it...............once done I have to go back to the computer to move the drop down menu to the next drive and press next and so on and so on.

In the previous post I dont think that I made that clear.

In DVD to mobile is exactly how I want it to work except I dont want it to convert. I just want the rip.

Easy enough huh

Comment

I just read your post gregiboy as I was typing my own

Comment

This should work. Note I only have one drive so I cannot test it.

Create a bat file (rip.bat)

"C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe" /MODE "FULLDISC" /SRC "D:\" /DEST "C:\MOVIE" /CLOSE
          "C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe" /MODE "FULLDISC" /SRC "E:\" /DEST "C:\MOVIE" /CLOSE
          "C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe" /MODE "FULLDISC" /SRC "F:\" /DEST "C:\MOVIE" /CLOSE

D:\, E:\ and F:\ are the drives.

Open a command window to the directory where rip.bat is and enter
          rip.bat

This should execute the commands sequentially. You can put an icon on your desktop.

Please note that I have had problems with the command line interface on all recent releases. I am not sure when it will get fixed. The last release I had luck with is 6.0.4.2

Let me know if it works.

Comment

I was able to verify this works. I mounted an iso using DAEMON and used my regular DVD drive.

I'll go ahead and write this up and submit it as a guide.

Comment

Ill try this tonight. Thanks for your time and efforts. I will let you know once i try it.

Comment

Everything works awesome!!!

One thing though. If I didnt want the whole disk and just the main movie what is the name i should put in instead of FULLDISK?

Comment

Working...
                X