Kingdom of Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom of Heaven

I have 2 desktops w/ DVDFab blu-copy. Both PCs can not open the source. The little blue rectangular box has had 10 minutes on both PCs and all that happens is the the disk open window keeps loading bar. Neither PC can open this old movie. HELP !!!!!

Hi MERX2006

Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.

Also try resetting DMA
    Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Also check the disk for scratches/marks/cleanliness. Clean & polish it.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I followed instructions. ( No Improvement ) What should I do?

Comment

Try another disk title and report results please.

Originally posted by MERX2006 View Post
          I followed instructions. ( No Improvement ) What should I do?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi MERX2006

As stated by GregiBoy does this happen on other disc's????
            You may also try an older version of Fab if you have one, if not you can find older versions of Fab in the link in my signature.
            I would pick version 8073.

If still having problems please post your logs the default location is:
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I returned to 8.0.5.0, now everything is working again. I wonder if the downloads forward were faulty ( by my wrong doing ) or what?

Comment

Working...
              X