X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try what I said

Comment

i deleted one of the audio files, but it still kicked out single layer disk, so i need to delete these files and start over? i cant make this backup with the file on hdd already or am i doing something wrong still? i removed a audio got it to size 4692 changed to dvd5 and still kicks out disk

Comment

maybe i shud just try and do this with shrink?

Comment

Okay try this. Restart dvd fab. use the main movie file as your source file. Then compress to dvd5. May be a glitch somewhere too. Or if push come to shove try using dvdshrink and you can compress that way also if it is something that must be done right away. Sorry I am not super duper on the technical side of everything. But I will help as best as I can

Comment

It would be much easier to simply re-rip your DVD and make sure you have DVD5 selected in the drop down as mentioned before.
            Also moving your post to its own thread, Please don't post questions in other peoples threads. It's considered "thread jacking", always start your own thread so it will be easier to follow.

Comment

Working...
            X