Which do I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which do I get?

I don't know which to download. I don't want to pay for something and turns out I got the wrong thing. I downloaded the trial version and now my trials are up. What is the difference from a passkey and the dvd copy? If I have the trial version do I just need the passkey for 40.00 or do I buy the dvd copy software for 50.00?

You probably don't need Passkey as this will be a redundant decrypting tool as long as you have DVD Copy.
    DVD Copy will rip, compress and burn.

Passkey is simply an "on-the-fly" decrypter and is used in conjunction with other software, such as Img, shrink, etc.
    It decrypts only.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

to the fairness and in addition to my friend's MaineMan words. I have to tell that DVDFab DVD Copy will only decrypt DVDs, and will compress/extract/modify content withing a frame of DVD container, while Passkey will decrypt both DVDs and BDs, but would not manipulate the content. I hope this helps
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
      X