copying to computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copying to computer

I am new to dvd fab i have dvd to dvd can i copy straight to my computer instead of making a backup copy and then trying to figure out how to get it on my computer. Any help would be nice

Originally posted by aksword View Post
    I am new to dvd fab i have dvd to dvd can i copy straight to my computer instead of making a backup copy and then trying to figure out how to get it on my computer. Any help would be nice
    Change you Target from your burner to a hard drive.
    See attachment.
    Attached Files

Comment

I changed my target which worked but it copied the movie and it came out in two parts Audio TS & Video Ts how can i get it to normal ?

Comment

Audio TS folder is empty and unused.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          Audio TS folder is empty and unused.
          Yes it is empty but required by DVD specs...
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Yes it is empty but required by DVD specs...
            Ok maybe I missed something? The OP implied the movie would be played from the HDD and I was just saying he need not be concerned about it. Delete it if you want to, when burned to a blank with a burning engine it will be there on the backup. It’s an automatic relic.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I have struck SOME software and hardwate players that require it there to play. It seems that if it is not there, they do not recognise the folder as a DVD structure.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi aksword
                If you have problems playing the file on your computer try these free players MPC found here http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html or VLC found here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by brownsmith
                  Hello all,

i have same problem please tell me in detail..

Helpppppppp.

Smith Brown
                  You have been told in detail in the preceding posts.
                  Read them.

Comment

Originally posted by aksword View Post
                    I changed my target which worked but it copied the movie and it came out in two parts Audio TS & Video Ts how can i get it to normal ?
                    This is the Normal DVD File Format. Another option is to click on the "disc" icon next to the target location (instead of the "Folder" Icon), then it will be be stored as an "ISO" file instead of the folders.

Many Media Players can play the ISO file directly or you can Mount it using Virtual Drive then it will look like a DVD.

Comment

Working...
                    X