AVI Tag Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other AVI Tag Editor

I have a few movies that I do not want to go back and re-rip but the titles are messed up. Now I have used a few tag editors but it cuts the movie. Can someone point in the direction of a good tag editor.

FBS

I generally use ABC AVI Tag Editor.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I tried that and it Tourniquets the file and I lose like 15 mins and the end becomes unplayable. Maybe I am doing something wrong????

Comment

It insists that an AVI file should be under 2gb.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The file is like 1.39 GB so it is far under the size of 2GB. Color me stupid!? I can find the place to edit the tag, and I take out the underscores. I arrange the name the way I like it, and the rating of the movie.

As you can see it is below the 2gb mark

Underscores are a bit "ugly" when I load in MediaCenter.

Here I have fixed all of the areas that I would like fixed.

And when I go to save I get this and then it makes the file about 1gb in size... Did I miss a step somewhere?

FBS

Comment

Nope. What profile did you use to create them?

Comment

Profile: generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy

FBS

Comment

Working...
              X