Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows 7 Home Premium and UAC Question.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how one would be able to turn on the internal Admin Account under the windows home premium version?

Comment

good question as I do not know that

Comment

You should be able to do it under "Manage"->"Local Users"
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy would you be able to take a screen shot with some step by steps.

Comment

Nah Mate, I don't use Win 7 and will not be until at least SP1 is released but was just applying general principles from Vista and what I have seen on Win 7.

General procedure... Right click on "My Computer"->manage->Local Users and groups...

Locate the Administrator account and enable and set password.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I did find this using google not sure if this works for Home Premium:

Baca artikel pengenalan tentang Slot RTP paling gacor di sini! Temukan jawaban atas pertanyaan-pertanyaan umum tentang Slot RTP paling gacor.

Comment

Don't know. That looks like Ultimate.

As a general comment, these are the sort of problems that make me steer away from Home version of Windoze. I will only run Professional/Ultimate versions.

Home versions seems to overcontrol the environment and little or no documentation to assit to overcome the limitations.

Comment

Working...
                X