No announcement yet.

LucidLogix VIRTU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using the version 2.1.111.21241 Chameleon showed and it appears to working (file isn't finished but at least it started the process). I found a download here: http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index....3&v_code=33789

One question for you all, I have video codecs set to use QS, and DVDFab does show Intel GPU for encode/decode enabled, but all four CPU cores are around 80%, is this normal? I thought the impact on the CPU would be minimal?

Comment

Originally posted by n808 View Post
      I suggest everyone write an email to support@lucidlogix.com and complain. If enough people write, perhaps they will fix the bug. Don't expect a reply. I never got any. Just take 1 minute to write
      Lucid Logic has still not updated the VIRTU software that broke DVDfab (latest version 114 April). I have to dismiss one warning a day about updates being available, since I am stuck with version 112. I was curious if there have been any changes or workarounds in DVDFab for this problem?

Comment

Hopefully on Friday they'll release a Windows 8 version.

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
          Hopefully on Friday they'll release a Windows 8 version.
          It will be a long time until any of my computers will run Windows 8 ...

Comment

Working...
          X