This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help

Hello - Has anyone had this problem/can you offer any solutions? All of the movies I’ll been coping has been from single layered disc. After DVDFAB finish copying the movie and move on to the writing phase I keep getting this massage “Media inserted in drive is a single layer. Please insert a double layer media to start the write process”. I’m new to this whole coping process and I’m not sure how to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Lucelips and welcome,

Hopefully, it's simply a matter of selecting the correct settings.
    On the opening Fab screen, near the bottom, please be certain you have selected DVD5 and Not DVD9 as the target size..
    To the right of this you'll see Quality _ % and then two file sizes.
    These numbers represents the amount of compression applied and the original and resultant (ripped) file sizes.

Also navigate into Common Settings > DVD to DVD and select DVD5 as the default size.

Recommend that you spend some time on the tutorial.
    Just click on the ? mark icon upper tight and select Tutorial on the dropdown

I'm Moving your thread to General Questions
    Last edited by maineman; 12-10-2009, 07:33 PM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for responding so quickly. Have a great day.

Comment

Glad to help.
        Good luck and let us know how you make out
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

dual layer

first time i had that problem was this week with CORALINE i try again with dvd5

Comment

For single layer disc's you have to use either DVD5 or DVD Shrink (seperate free program) to get it down to size. The DVD9 setting is for Dual Layer disc's.
            Into abyss
            You don't exist
            Cannot resist
            The Judas kiss
            Judas lives recite this vow
            I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
            X