A Couple More Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Couple More Questions

So, I finally decided to download and try out V9 --- All installed okay and registration was not a problem either --- So far so good. Copied a 20 minute chapter from my 'Gladiator' BD okay and then ripped this to an MKV -- Again, so far so good except for the following; Any assistance on these points would be appreciated;
    1) Where is (or is there any?) the selection for "Display Forced Subpicture only"? --- Can't find the darned thing anywhere - I used to be able to select 'Direct Render to Video" (still can in V9) and then 'Forced...etc'
    2) Lightning Recoding --- On or Off? Can't really see this makes any speed difference at all on my setup --- Is it worth having this on?
    3) Where can I change the file name when copying or ripping? It was there the first time I ripped the 'Gladiator' copied file to MKV but when I went back in to try it again with slightly different settings, I could'nt find it anywhere?

V9 Does'nt seem to be any faster than V8222 and the interface is not that difficult to navigate by --- It still uses the same amount of CPU/GPU resources as the old versions ---- So what's the major changes from V8? Replies in easy to understand terms please --- Thanks

1. for the forced subtitles after selecting the source click on the title to turn it blue and then click the subpicture button. I'll include a screen shot.

2. Lightening Recode is an option that I don't use, but it is an option and if it helps use it.

3. If there is a place to change the name of the output file I can't find it either, make it a feature request.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X