Imgburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Imgburn

Can you direct me to the download location for ImgBurn, and info to install to work with DVD FAB. Thank you.

This link is in CBR929's (Super Moderator) signature

Comment

Roger that

Comment

ImgBurn

I have DL and installed ImgBurn using the video turorial which reflects the start page in v8, for applying the settings. I could not locate any instructions or settings in v9. I do my ripping mainly in v9, and I do not seem to have ImgBurn syncronized with DVDFAB v8 or v9, and currently using it manually. Could use so more explicit instructions, now that v9 will prevail.

Comment

Hi jetman4615
          Click the settings icon in version 9, looks like a cog wheel.
          Click drives> DVD Write>Burn Engine here you can choose your burn engine.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

ImgBurn

Thanks CBR929,

I applied the settings, although I have not tested yet, as I have two more setting issues that need attention, if I may.

Does v8 automatically receive the settings, or do I have to go to v8, also.

I have a few backups that were accomplished in v9. When I insert the disk in a player, the movies starts at an advanced mode of 6-16 minutes, instead of the beginning of the disk. I was trying out the "change dvd playback" and not sure if I have it set correctly. Right now the "jump to fist menu when disk is inserted" is selected.. I cannot remember if that button was highlighted before I started messing with it two days ago. I realize the industry maneuvers the menus to create protection. Is there a rule of thumb setting for this problem?
            Thanks again.
            Last edited by jetman4615; 12-17-2012, 04:06 AM. Reason: misspelled words

Comment

Working...
            X