Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having a problem burning with 9.039?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone having a problem burning with 9.039?

I can copy (Main Movie) to the HDD but later when trying to burn to a DVD it doesn't find the files. Anyone else seeing this?
    I know their there and fine as an old copy of version 8 burns them just fine.
    Last edited by howard849; 05-11-2013, 12:44 AM.

It's a known and posted issue, drag and drop the folder onto DVDFab and it will work ok.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

My Bad. Guess I should should have done some digging. Thank you for the quick reply.

Comment

No problem, you may have downloaded before the change log was revised. Working for you now?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

9.0.3.9 beta

I had similar problem. Had 9.0.3.8 and could not burn Jack Reacher to hard drive. I found the 9.0.3.9 beta and installed that. It did burn Reacher to the hard drive like normal but It would not any way I tried, burn back the movie to dvd disc. It would not even find the video files. Total blank.
          What I had to do was uninstall 9039beta, and then reinstall the 9038. This located the video ts files and burnt the dvd ok.
          9039 beta had to have some bug in it somewhere, and I hope this is not the way things are going to be.
          9039 looks promising, but right now it is a pain in the rear.
          And the drag and drop option did not work at all no matter how many times I tried.
          Last edited by edistoriverrat; 05-11-2013, 11:51 PM. Reason: added a few more words

Comment

DVD Fab Invisible

Has anyone heard of "DVD Fab Invisible" coming up after DVD fab is exited completely?

Comment

@Fabman

Do not double post. Start your own thread!!
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi Fabman
                Do not hijack anyone's thread, future hijacks will have your posts deleted.
                As my friend said start your own thread with your problem.
                This is your warning...
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X