video converter sound just buzzes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfiat View Post
    no it plays the same on my computer or the samsung, first vob plays flawlessly. the when it loads the second one video is fine and the audio just starts buzzing so you are unable to hear the audio...
    Is this a 'store bought' DVD. Does it play okay in a hardware DVD player?
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

this is a store bought dvd copied to hard drive then put thru converter to play on samsung tab 2 7.0. after reading all about converter on dvdfab site, i purchased it. Now i'm being told to use ripper. the description of converter is WRONG then. how to get a refund or switch to ripper?

Comment

trying ripper now. not sure why there is no target folder. i guess I'll find the ripped file and add that to the sd card?

Comment

I suggest you download and install the newest version of DVDFab. Which is 9.1.0.1... It has a new GUI
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

ok it worked by it imported sub titles. at least i dont get the buzzing. how to turn off sub titles?

Comment

Working...
            X