video converter sound just buzzes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video converter sound just buzzes

when using version dvdfab v 9060, I'm converting video on the hard drive to samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0. video is great but when the default video player starts the the second .vob the audio just buzzes. this happes with all 11 movies. im using the default prologicII 128 bit any idea or maybe a different video player? Also, the movie title just says "samsung" so I don't know which video is which

well it does it playing on the computer also. what a waste of time what happened?

Comment

I have a Tab 3 so I don't know if this will work on yours, but I make an MKV with AAC audio and they work a treat on the 3.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Never mind, just tried one of my files on my wife's Tab 2 and it won't play.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Now i'm wondering if I should be using ripper? But I purchased the video converter. I'm trying a conversion using the "stereo" option.The first .vob plays and sounds perfect. Its the second and third etc.

Comment

If you are trying to make a file from a disc or an iso image then you should be using ripper, if converting from one file (avi or mkv) then use converter.

Albert Einstein

Comment

i have used dvdcopy on the disc and is now on the hard drive. i import the 4 vob files to converter, then choose my destination folder which is a micro sd card loaded in my sd slot and add the folder to the card. then I hit start I just started it again with the beta version. I cant believe this is so difficult

Comment

Oh, and the card is going into a samsung tab 2 so I choose that as my format, seems like it should work like a charm

Comment

now I get a message that the file already exist do I want to overwrite or not. How can that be?

Comment

Use Ripper, not Converter.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

According to Samsung's web site, the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 supports the following audio and video formats and containers: -

Are you having trouble creating encodes using DVDFab. Or are you having trouble playing your encodes on the Galaxy Tab?
                      I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
                      I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

If you read the description associated with converter. thats why I purchased it
                        Is there any way I can swap my converter licsense to a ripper licsense?

Comment

no it plays the same on my computer or the samsung, first vob plays flawlessly. the when it loads the second one video is fine and the audio just starts buzzing so you are unable to hear the audio. this happes for the next vobs. I know its something simple. I highlight all vobs in the folder on the hd. then import the to converter.

Comment

just to be correct, the file looks like this in converter vts_01_1, then vts_01_2 etc.

Comment

You must use ripper to do what you want.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X