This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTH View Post
    Quite succinct…LOL. However, you do have to admit this turn in events is about as clear as mud. Two separate products ending in Fab. Two products that where intimated to do the same thing but as we have learnt in reality no longer won’t. A company with two products, selling one that will no longer do what it oriental version can do.
    I am not confused like some. I have actually read what I have been told but this does not stop one from being puzzled about it all and I guess the most puzzling thing is, as others have pointed out, Why would risk cutting off your main revenue stream by basically neutering the product you are trying to selling?? It has been a while since marketing 101 but what our friends at DVDFab central are doing with each reverlation does not really add up.
    Wouldn’t it have been simpler to fight than risk petential damage to your product's reputation?
    yes, I agree Plus Why can we as Members have a Total Backup of the
    Program w/all decrypt data, Just a dvdfab is to backup users Media
    ie Having Backups is what is all about. And were Not be upset we Concerned
    It would be Smart to talk, or get a full working Program now you Never know
    What tomorrow will be, Better to have Backups

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Stop getting your panties in a wad and read what has been said properly.

All the angst indicated above is a non-event.
      You don't have to be a weather man to know which way the wind blows...

And god help you if you believe PR statements.

Comment

Originally posted by augerpro View Post
        And god help you if you believe PR statements.

Or if you actually believe that the rest of the world revolves around the US legal system!!! IMHO, who gives a shit!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Do people not remember that at one stage there were two different versions of DVDFab - A CS Version and a Non-CS Version.

The only difference now is that it is a different name and as said if you want to still backup your encrypted discs don't use BluFab if you're a licensed user

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Or if you actually believe that the rest of the world revolves around the US legal system!!! IMHO, who gives a shit!!!
            obviously they are having an effect on Fengtao (dvdfab)

Comment

Originally posted by walkerx View Post
              Do people not remember that at one stage there were two different versions of DVDFab - A CS Version and a Non-CS Version.

The only difference now is that it is a different name and as said if you want to still backup your encrypted discs don't use BluFab if you're a licensed user
              Your assuming that dvdfab will continue to be updated with new decryption methods. Will it decrypt existing movies out, yes. New movies next week, next month, next year?

Comment

Give it a BREAK!!!!
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I couldn't agree more GregiBoy. Read this from the developers:

As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!

Enough pointless speculation!
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X