Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if you buy an additional DVDFab module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
    Well by the looks of things, I just tried to purchase three additional modules and I got the following pop up notice:

"Sorry, the following products are currently not available to customers within U.S. territories due to corresponding local laws and regulations.(Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter,Passkey for Blu-ray, Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray Toolkit, Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray)"

The biggest problem here is that only one of the modules was for Blue-ray. The other two had nothing to do with Blue-ray. This resets the order form instead of asking if you would like to continue with the rest of your order minus the Blue-ray product.

Oh well, I'll just hold off a bit as I'm not that much of a hurry. The item I was interested in was Blu-ray to DVD Converter.
    Yep looks like US customers may not get to renew. Looks like payment alternatives are drying up. Remember payments at 7 eleven. Looks like the quote on Blufab will now apply to DVDFab for the US customers . this states in Blufab , product will no longer decrypt you will have to look else where, quote may not be phrased quit the same. Seems there saying this for DVDFab, Blu-Ray and DVD copy? Sure hate to move on. But will keep a eye open. A small enlightenment from there corporate people would be nice?
    Last edited by ErnieBob; 04-02-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

The DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift at $299 seems to be exempt (for now).

Comment

Sorry, was outside for a bit.

Didn't get as far as the payment processor at all.

Instead, the moment you click the "Secure Checkout" button you get the notice.

Also, the notice didn't say anything about any DVD products being unavailable other than Passkey.

Then again, I already have a life time license for several modules.

Comment

Renew problem ?

Originally posted by ErnieBob View Post
          Yep looks like US customers may not get to renew. Looks like payment alternatives are drying up.

I was under the impression, at least for renews, that the US existing were being routed to the Alipay, China 3rd party global payment processor site ... Avangate is out of picture, at least for US I would guess ...
          In any case, that was my experience & Alipay seemed perfectly happy to renew my DVD and Bluray Copy licenses using credit card with no problems ... I cannot speak for new modules tho since I didn't try that yet ..

Comment

I seem to recall from the news release that the Federal judge included in his order to seize the domain, that he also included a requirement on Visa and Mastercard to block all payments to Dvdfab.

Hopefully they will have an option to do a bank wire or Paypal funding via Checking Account.

Now that I finally received my BluRay drive for my PC, I want to upgrade and renew.

Comment

Originally posted by wallyps View Post
              I seem to recall from the news release that the Federal judge included in his order to seize the domain, that he also included a requirement on Visa and Mastercard to block all payments to Dvdfab.

Hopefully they will have an option to do a bank wire or Paypal funding via Checking Account.

Now that I finally received my BluRay drive for my PC, I want to upgrade and renew.
              Can you link to this news release? As a All-in-one Lifetime subscriber, I suppose at this point I will be OK, assuming I choose to continue upgrades even if classified as illegal. Is it possible for the government to block the forum and DVDFAB website, hense even keeping us from downloading or accessing free updates? (Think "Limewire")

I hope the great people at DVDFAB find a way around this. Or keep us updates if the domain names get blocked.
              Last edited by broderp; 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Hi broderp
                I can not find the official link but, copy and paste this in your search bar
                U.S. Court Orders Seizure of “DVD Ripping” Software Domains and Funds
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X