Back to .6 release for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to .6 release for me

Tried .9. It is having an issue with mkv's in which it keeps the new bluray resolution/aspect ratio at the previously archived bluray.

So if the just archived bluray is 1920x816 and I do the next bluray whose native resolution is 1920x1040 the new bluray archives at 1920x816 and the resulting playback is the video is in a small window.

This has happened with other versions as well.

With .6 this does not happen.

As a side note cropping also does not seem to be working correctly in .9 release version.

It maybe faster but when I can't use the made mkv's faster is hardly better.

I can't reproduce this, just tried. But I always do a clean uninstall of the previous version as routine. Prefetch, registry and preferences, the whole ball of wax and almost never see these bizarre behaviors reported.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Same issue

I have had the same problem since upgrading to 9.1.5.9. All of the movies I try to convert to mp4 do not crop correctly.

Comment

It might be useful to download a free program- MediaInfo and compare the actual resolution to the Fab settings. I can't reproduce your issue but don't doubt you. I'll attach a screenshot of the MediaInfo results for the MP4 I just completed, the result matches the setting:
        Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

This is from a BD. I always turn off automatic cropping content to watch them as intended:
          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Cuddlywolf and jsmiddleton4.

Did you converting to the profile which you setting as default in Advanced Settings?

DVDFab will save the resolution and output to same resolution for all Blu-ray sources after setting as default profile in Advanced Settings.

e.g. Set as default profile with resolution 1920x800, DVDFab will also convert to 1920x800 if you open 1920x1080 source which does not need crop. DVDFab will keep the video and re-size the actual video area, the video is small in the center.

Please convert to mp4/mkv profile which DVDFab itself and try again.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Out of box profile

Using the out of the box profile worked. You were correct, I had set some other default values set which inadvertently set the video size default. Thank you for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X