When can we get a real sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

If you already have lifetime license for all the products of DVDFab, please ignore the notice in DVDFab Member Center.

Old products like DVDFab5 (Platinum) and Mobile Option are not included in this promotion. We will launch promotion specially for users who have this kind of old products in the future.

If you have other concern or questions, please contact DVDFab Service Team at service(at)dvdfab.cn. Thanks.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

Holy crap I just got the 5 remaining modules I didn't have for less than $20 each lifetime with a option on a vidon box for $48.99.Thank you Fab and thank you OP for asking for a real sale this is the best price ever.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The email has been sent, please check your inbox or log in at the Member Center on the DVDFab website, the link for the deal is in light blue text just above the box with your list of licenses. Note that the discount will vary depending on how many and which modules you currently have as Lifetime. You can see the price that it calculates before entering any credit card data. The deal expires in 10 days, so give yourself an early Christmas present

Note that the credit for already owned modules is for their full current retail price, regardless of what you actually paid or when, so if you purchased them long ago or with a discount code or promo, this could amount to an additional discount, big in some cases.
        Hi signals, I hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy New Year. I hate to bring this up again, but I still never received an email alluding to what you're saying. I did receive other emails from DVDFab about the general promotions, though (12/5, 12/16, 12/22, 12/24, and 12/31), but nothing else. Before you ask, no it isn't in my junk folder.

Can you PM me a link or coupon code I can use or can you try sending me the email directly?
        Last edited by Hossy; 01-02-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X