This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB Blank media question

What does everyone use for dvd media ? I have used every thing from sony to memorex you know the stuff you can get at walmart and i have alot of disk sitting around that i cant get to work. Any info will be great
    Last edited by blanton72; 01-15-2010, 12:43 AM.

Verbatim and Taiyo Yuden are the most consistently recommended SL (dvd5) blank media.
    Verbs are available at many brick & mortar stores and online retailers.
    TY media is only available online for most of the planet.

For DL (dvd9) media it's hands down Verbatim DVD +R DL (preferably made in Singapore).
    TY does not manufacture DL media.
    Last edited by maineman; 01-15-2010, 02:05 AM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I only use DVD-R verbatim's also never had a problem. Here is a good deal on DVD-R http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...y=REVIEWS#tabs

Also check your DVD player manual to see what kind of media it will play DVD-R or DVD+R.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for all the info great help ill let you know if this fixes my problem

Comment

Working...
        X