Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok - may have made a little progress... not entirely sure, but figured i'd share what i've found thus far...

Regkey : HKU\Blah (hashed user ID)\Software\DVDfab\V7\Generic\ShowWelcome had a value of 0. Set that to 1, and it now brings up the splash screen when I start DVDfab.

However, it still seems to think it's running the DVD-DVD version, even after selecting HD Decrypter down the bottom prior to hitting the Load DVDfab button - ensured a HD folder was selected as the destination, but when I told it to start, got a dialogue saying I was "trying" DVD-DVD.

This makes me think that very shortly, i'm going to again start getting "trial's over" denial messages?

Uploaded a screeny of what i'm currently seeing. To get to that point, I :
    • loaded DVDfab
    • select "HD Decrypter" from the bottom of the list of options (as shown in the second attachment)
    • hit the Start DVDfab button
    • Once it's started, select my local HDD folder to rip to
    • Kick it off, get the screen shown in the first attachment, after the popup saying i'm doing a trial...

Not sure if this helps show my current predicmanet enough for you to have anidea as to what's going on? If there's other info I can pass on, please avise and i'll search it out for you, or try to explain better
    Attached Files

Comment

All you do is select DVDFab HD Decryptor and then click OK. If you are getting the trial messageg then you are using the trial but I could be wrong as I have all options for lifetime. If the free DVDFab HD Decryptor still works with the messages then that is default message and will always show when using the free version. If you want to try resetting the default settings to see if you get the screen you want again then try that but other than what I have said I am unable to help further with the free version as I do not use it and am unsure what happens when you go to use

Comment

your screenshot says DVD to DVD is expired so the message you are getting must be the default message when using the free DVDFab HD Decryptor

Comment

Working...
        X