This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: HD Decrypter Cannot copy "Up" (2009) on DVD

Hi, I'm not a registered user of the software, but I have greatly appreciated all that Fengtao has done in releasing the free version along with the full version.

I just tried to copy Up, but it gave me an error message prompting me to upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab. I downloaded v6.2.1.8 but that didn't rectify the situation.

Is the reason I cannot open this disc related to the sticky entitled, "IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter?"

See my attachment below for the error message.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

Yes , I believe that title falls into the sticky "IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter" which I believe that it can only be copied full disc no compression, but I'm not sure.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

As its got newer Copyright Protection on "UP" , you can either wait for The free version to be updated , or buy it

Comment

Thanks for your replies, guys.

Hopefully the free version will be updated accordingly in the very near future.

Comment

I have a paid registered version, and mine will not copy "Up" either.
          I have version 6.0.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by davidsheets View Post
            I have a paid registered version, and mine will not copy "Up" either.
            I have version 6.0.2.2

Please note the line I hilighted in BOLD font...

That's why you can't copy that particular DVD...suggest you upgrade to the most current version v6.2.1.8 and try again...

DC

Comment

I have corrected the title to this thread. Registered current versions of DVDFab DVD to DVD will copy this movie with no problem, DVDFab HD Decrypter will not.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X